Property Tax / Appraisal
ARE YOU PAYING TOO MUCH IN PROPERTY TAXES?
Many companies pay more in local property taxes than they do in sales and income taxes combined and assume that it’s just another fixed expense. That doesn’t have to be the case. Lowering property taxes by negotiating a fair and equitable assessment is one of the most important steps a company can take to immediately reduce its expenses and increase its cash flow. While most firms pursue income tax strategies, far too few subject property tax assessments to the same degree of scrutiny.
- Industrial & Commercial facilities paying >$50,000 in either real or personal property tax annually.
- Older Industrial plants with add-on construction throughout the years creating obsolescence.
- Newly constructed buildings where taxable value is above actual cost to construct.
- Commercial & Industrial properties.
- Industrial buildings using concrete tilt-up wall panel construction (a unique opportunity in Indiana). Companies with multiple locations or recently consolidated locations.
WE HAVE TESTIFIED AND NEGOTIATED PROPERTY TAX REDUCTIONS WITH LOCAL AND STATE AUTHORITIES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY FOR CLIENTS INCLUDING:
- Light & Heavy Manufacturing
- Shopping Malls
- Chemical & Oil Refineries
- Senior Living Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
ARE YOU LEAVING MONEY ON THE TABLE?
We find that 8 out of 10 businesses and commercial property owners are leaving money on the table every year.
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR CUSTOM SAVINGS REPORT